Friday, August 20, 2010

Guest Blog Appearance by "Jillian Not In Kansas Anymore"


Hey all,
I know it's been quite some time since my last update but I've been very busy the past few weeks.

Since I last wrote, I've started a new and exciting job! (its only week 1 but so far so good) I know what you're thinking "a new job? what's going to happen to the blog??" but, rest assured, I'm still taking my beloved bus as my new gig is just a few stops from my house. Phew!

Now that we got that out of the way, lets get down to business.

Today's post comes to you from 4,500 miles away in Copenhagen, Denmark. This morning, our guest blogger, Jillian Not In Kansas Anymore, sent me this post accompanied by the following picture. It was so funny (and I miss her SO much), I just had to post it.

"My boss is wearing these today...knee length taffeta type material dress (not fancy fancy but work appropriate) that is a little flowy and THESE: (so, stealth photo gail style, I snapped this for you):


All I can think of is the wicked witch of the west omg! I am scared."

Girrrrrl, (said in sassy voice while tilting head slightly to the left) I know the fashion in Denmark is very different than the states, but COME ON. Is that absolutely necessary? I mean....

Anyway, thats my little blog tidbit for the day. And a special tribute to my lovey, Jill, who I miss ridiculous amounts.

Happy Friday!
XOXO,
GG


1 comment:

  1. Oh haaaay!! Well I have confirmed with my Danish friends that this is by no means the fashion. The sad thing is that she really is more of a Glenda (Glinda?) than the wwotw... Though I suppose the photo os more the wwote with the house falling on her and only the feet and stockings showing... Oh man I prob should have said something but Friday humor is Friday humor!!! I miss you tooooo gaga!! So glad the blog marches on!! Xoxoxo thanks for the shot out!!

    ReplyDelete